Kids are blessings, and they are adorable! Some cultures say that kids bring joy to the family and act as links to broken bonds.
Having a new child is a brand new and daunting chapter in anyone’s lives, and there are many additional responsibilities and duties in the family to fulfill.
Babies come with a lot of responsibility, especially if you have older kids in the house.
That’s why you need to hire a maid, and a qualified and reputable Singapore maid agency can help you with your search for house help.
Here are some parenting strategies that have worked for many working parents, not just in Singapore but in the APAC region.
After giving birth, every parent is excited about going home, but you may not know where to start the moment you get to your house. That’s normal, especially if it’s your first child, and parenting is a new chapter.
With these parenting strategies for a new child, you can raise your baby confidently;
- You should seek help because the first days are hectic for moms.
Many health consultants and lactation specialists can help you learn basics on how to hold, change diapers, burp, and general baby care tips.
Nurses can also help you with these tips, and you can pay to get a home care baby nurse. Get help from your relatives, especially sisters or in-laws, with experience in raising kids.
- When handling your newborn, ensure that hygiene levels in the house are well maintained. Use hand sanitizers whenever visitors come to reduce the risk of baby infections.
- Soothing and bonding are pleasurable for babies but ensure that you hold their head and neck area well. Through soothing, you build physical and emotional connections with your baby. While soothing the baby, you can stroke it using various patterns, and you can do this while feeding or cradling the baby. Massage your baby in case the kid has underlying medical conditions.
- Sing to your baby and swaddle it gently because many kids are sensitive to sounds, touch, and light.
- Change the diaper often because of new-borns dirty their diapers 10-12 times in a day. Ensure that all the supplies for changing the diaper are within reach. Use baby friendly ointments to prevent baby rash and ensure that your baby doesn’t stay with a dirty diaper to prevent rashes. You can let your baby stay undiapered at least once in a while to air out the skin. If your baby has a persistent skin rash, call your doctor.
- Follow all the baby bathing basics from your doctor until the navel heals.
- Follow the doctors feeding and burping tips.
- Ensure that your baby gets enough sleep during the day because many babies sleep for fewer hours at night.
- Hire a house maid using a Singapore maid agency, and get your peace of mind! Having older kids in the house and a new baby is hectic; that’s why it’s essential to get a house maid. Getting a maid through an agency is vital because they will be well trained, and all the paperwork will be handled!
Factors To Consider When Hiring A Maid For Your Home
There are factors you should put into consideration before hiring a maid. Below are 3 factors to consider before hiring a maid.
Choose the right maid agency
Not every maid agency is licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). You need to deal with a licensed employment agency to protect your interest.
Check the maid agency’s website to make sure that it has a clear and transparent flow of information and how it operates. You can also check all the customer’s feedback from Google review, Facebook review, forum and etc.
We cover how to choose the right maid agency services in previous article.
Find the right maid
Hiring a maid in Singapore is as much difficult as choosing a real stone from the rocks, especially hiring a maid for elderly care and infant care.
A person who has experience in the relevant job can do it properly with minimum instructions. For example, an experienced maid would easily move an elder from a bed to a wheelchair without asking for help from others.
Maids in Singapore come from different countries (Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, etc.) They are different because of the varying upbringings and cultures. It’s alright to have that difference, but when it comes to hiring a domestic helper, you need to be very careful.
It could be challenging to deal with cultural differences with your maid but we have noted down some tips to deal with it for you.
Engage A Singapore Maid Agency To Hire A Suitable Helper For Your Home Care Needs
Parents need a maid to take care of household chores while they bond and care for their children. A house maid makes your workload lighter, and this gives you more time to relax. Singapore maid agency is effective, reliable, and convenient for all customer needs.
Homekeeper works with the clients to fully understand their needs, and exceptional services are offered for parents.
With our experienced and dedicated team of staff, we are well-equipped with the knowledge and know-how on applying for any necessary documents and getting them approved as soon as possible.
More questions? Give us a call at 64685220 or WhatsApp us at 85155527.
Share this article